Mom sent me this picture of her with her twin baby calves earlier this week. I thought it was cute!
OH SO CUTE! Brenda looks so cute with those calves! :-)Maybe I can take my twin babies over to meet her twin calves! :-)
When I was little my grandmother's cow had twins and they named one Judy and one Linda(my sister) and we thought that was THE NEATEST thing.
Oh my goodness! I just love those calves. I know Schäfer wishes he could get his hands on them. Today he started mooing every time he sees a cow picture. He's been barking for a while, but now he's added mooing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH SO CUTE! Brenda looks so cute with those calves! :-)
Maybe I can take my twin babies over to meet her twin calves! :-)
When I was little my grandmother's cow had twins and they named one Judy and one Linda(my sister) and we thought that was THE NEATEST thing.
Oh my goodness! I just love those calves. I know Schäfer wishes he could get his hands on them. Today he started mooing every time he sees a cow picture. He's been barking for a while, but now he's added mooing.
Post a Comment