We did get snow! There wasn't much when we first woke up this morning, but it continued to snow throughout the day, so there was finally enough to play in! 
Rhett cleaning up for Alexee (she took the lid off of the sprinkles).
Wishing she could bundle up and go outside with Rhett
These bulbs were a little too optimistic about the arrival of spring. I hope they'll still bloom??



The finished product. :) 
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


7 comments:
Love Rhett's snowman! Didn't he have a fun time?
Oh how pretty and fun! I can't believe all of AR except for NWA got snow!!!!
looks like ya'lls stuck much better than ours did!
love the photo of Rhett in the snow!
So glad that Rhett got to play in the snow! Love the snowman! Melody
I love the snowman! I am so glad that Rhett had a day in the snow...fun, fun!!!
mel
I think I ended up with more snow pictures than I've ever had! I love Rhett's snowman, Austin and Logan built one that was a little lopsided, but they did it all by themselves.
Post a Comment