Monday, February 25, 2008

Christmas in February

The barstools that my parents ordered us for Christmas arrived on Friday (backordered)! Rhett loves eating at the bar now!
I wanted red because of the red window treatment in the breakfast area.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great! We need some bar stools...I've just been too lazy to look around to see what kind I want to get.

Kelly said...

I commented early but it didn't take - but I love those bar stools! I bet Rhett feels so big eating on them! We are going to have to break down and buy some one of these days!

Flo and Grace said...

Your kitchen looks so pretty! Can you help me decorate mine? I'm so decoratively challenged! : ) hehe...

Jessica said...

I love the color red! Those bar stools are so sassy! : )

Anonymous said...

love the red!

His Doorkeeper said...

Love your RED bar stools! They look great!

Heather said...

Love them..can't wait to see the house in April!! I want to sit on them with R and eat breakfast.

The Hickmans said...

Oh, wow! I love them! They definately seem to give your kitchen a new flare. :)

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Hi...I found your blog through Jessica's or Kelly's blog(can't remember which). Anyway, I LOVE your granite in your kitchen. I have Formica that looks like that same pattern. Granite is still crazy expensive here in South Mississippi, so I don't have it, yet.
I also LOVE your canvases! They are super cute. Your family is sweet, too.

Laurie said...

They look so good!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your window treatment too!