Friday, February 22, 2008

Little Mountain Goat

She's a climber! And she's always proud of herself when she gets to her destination. You'd never know it by looking at these pictures, but she was really fussy today...I think she might be getting a molar? I always blame everything on teeth though. I did the same with Rhett.

I think she looks so snuggly in these (Rhett's) PJ's. I'm tempted to go wake her up and give her a big squeeze. :)


5 comments:

Kelly said...

Alexee in those PJ's is just the cutest thing!!!!

Heather said...

Can't wait for the little mountain goat to climb all over our house!!

The Hickmans said...

So sweet! Those PJ's are adorable. I loved the pic of Rhett in "jail" too!

His Doorkeeper said...

She looks so proud of herself sitting under that little table! Such a cutie! I would love to give her a big hug!

Anonymous said...

Alexee is Schäfer could enjoy some climbing together! Too bad Schäfer isn't always in the mood to climb the steps to our 5th floor apartment!