Saturday, February 23, 2008

Family Friday

My sister & her kids came to visit yesterday afternoon.  Rhett & Jaiden had fun together as always (I hid my make-up bag this time).  After they left, R put his head down on the couch and looked really sad.  I asked him what was bothering him and he said, "I didn't want Jaiden to leave.  She's my best friend, and I wish she could come over every day."  Sometimes they fight like siblings, but they're also very close.  R always has pretend phone conversations with her and asks when she can come over to play.  Alexee was asleep the whole time they were here, and Jeryn took a little nap too...so I don't have pictures of them here.  

 

My sister wrapped up in a blanket as usual because she thinks we keep our house too cold!  

3 comments:

Heather said...

Makes me wish T lived closer, so that when they start a fam our kids could spend more time together. R's comment was so sweet!!

Kelly said...

I love that they are best friends! So sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet--Jaiden loves Rhett too and also talks to him on the phone a lot in pretend conversations! I know we just kind of up and came over on you, but they were so sweet talking about when they would see each other so I thought we just needed to come. And didn't I just get my hair highlighted last week????Why is it black?!!