Pictures from Sunday:
There is nothing sweeter than that! Nothing!
How cute is she?? Those are precious pics.FF
You have an adorable family! I love seeing pictures! And I am making chocolate gravy sometime in the direct future!!! Thanks for the recipe.
If I saw that face in front of me, I'd wanna kiss it too. So precious!vc
Cutie Tootie..can't wait to kiss those precious cheeks next week!!
She is so precious - I love that she is kissing herself in the mirror!!!
She gets cuter every day. We have started the countdown for your visit! We can't wait.
Aw! I love it- sooo sweet. :)
So precious!
These photos are so sweet. Is Alexee's hair red?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
There is nothing sweeter than that! Nothing!
How cute is she?? Those are precious pics.
FF
You have an adorable family! I love seeing pictures! And I am making chocolate gravy sometime in the direct future!!! Thanks for the recipe.
If I saw that face in front of me, I'd wanna kiss it too. So precious!vc
Cutie Tootie..can't wait to kiss those precious cheeks next week!!
She is so precious - I love that she is kissing herself in the mirror!!!
She gets cuter every day. We have started the countdown for your visit! We can't wait.
Aw! I love it- sooo sweet. :)
So precious!
These photos are so sweet. Is Alexee's hair red?
Post a Comment