We sang this song at church last Sunday and it has been on my heart all week. It just connected with me. Thought I would share. -Lane
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago
We sang this song at church last Sunday and it has been on my heart all week. It just connected with me. Thought I would share. -Lane
Posted by The Garners at 6:35 PM
3 comments:
That was awesome!
I like this song--glad you posted it. jlg
I've been lurking today - not sure how I got to your blog - but it's pretty awesome!
I attend Gateway church along with my hubby and daughter in Southlake TX. I always get sooo excited when Kari Jobe is there to worship - she is AMAZING!!!
Well we were running late this week and just decided to just go to the late service - not my favorite but love church way too much to miss - so off we went. We were supposed to be at that service, front row parking, we were actually able to get a second row spot in church and Kari was there. It was an amazing worship and she sang one of my favorites - Holy Holy!!!
It's been in my head all week - loved hearing it again at work - just makes the day a lot brighter - especially since it's really dark outside... Have a blessed day Keri!
Post a Comment