Friday, February 22, 2008

Thursday Pics

Rhett pretending to be in jail (he called Alexee, the locksmith, to get him out):

I finished two more paintings tonight. These bunnies are also for Marlee's nursery. My sister is planning to deliver them for me when she attends the baby shower. Jessica (the mom) said she'd email me pictures of the room once the paintings are hanging. I'm excited to see them in their home!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh those bunnies are SO precious!
Jamie - you are a night owl!!! :-)

Heather said...

I hope that A freed R in a timely manner. Love the bunnies...I also hope pink will be in our future one day!!

The Milams said...

Okay, these are my favs...maybe I need a small one of these for EAster decor in my house?!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! You are SO talented.

Jessica said...

The bunnies are so sweet! I love them!

Anonymous said...

I love the bunnies! They are so sweet! Your sign business is really taking off! Martha Stewart watch out. I can't wait for the day you call me & ask me to help you find outsourcing in China.

The Garners said...

Sandra--I just laughed out loud about your comment...Martha Stewart & outsourcing in China. :) Thanks for the encouragement!