Monday, February 11, 2008

Date Night


Tonight my friend Stacy came over after the kids were in bed so that L & I could go to a movie. We saw Fools Gold. It was really cute and funny. I like romantic comedies because they don't stress me out. Sometimes at serious movies I get really stressed and feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack because I start thinking about the things in the movie happening to my family, and I can't get out of the theater fast enough (does this happen to anyone else, or am I strange?). So movies like the one we saw tonight are just relaxing and fun for me, and I like both Kate & Matthew (I know them by first names). It was a fun date night. (Thank you, Stacy!)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I want to see this! I love Kate and Matthew too!
How fun for ya'll to go to the movies! I'm with you - I only like romantic comedies because I get real nervous and scared in any other kind.

Sharmin said...

This is on my list of movies to see. Maybe Casey and I will have a girl's night out (or afternoon) and go see it. It looks like it would be hilarious. We saw the previews when we took Austin to see National Treasure 2.

His Doorkeeper said...

So glad you all take time to go out together. I don't think we went to one movie in 2007....we usually go to one but I can't think of one we saw this year! Oh well, there's always 2008! The movie industry would just go down the tubes if they depended on us! ha ha

Heather said...

I'm so glad you had fun on your night out with Lane!! We're going to see FG on Friday while mom and dad are here to keep Brooks.

The Hickmans said...

Hi! I found your blog through Jessica's. I have enjoyed reading a few of your posts. I can't wait to see Fool's Gold- I love those two together!

Christy Lee said...

I'm glad you had a good date night...we like to have those too. And we don't have kids yet! When we do...I was wondering how much you charge for your name art? We're also having a new niece born at the end of February and I would be interested in getting one for her too!