Alexee still crawls more than she walks, so it always surprises me when I see her start walking across the room! I think it's time for new PJs--these are getting a little bit snug on her! I love to see her in these little pink house slippers! Rhett is wearing one of his favorite PJs tonight--his "candy cane" jammies. I can't believe how tall and slim he's getting. I wonder if he will be as tall as me (or taller!) when he starts kindergarten? Wouldn't that look funny!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


5 comments:
So cute! Alexee is SO chubby! : ) You have two beautiful children....PS.Congrats on the medical school venture for your hubby. That's a giant change,I know, but it'll be worth it!
They both look adorable in their pj's..can't wait to see them in a few weeks!!
Oh - those PJ's are TOO cute!
Sweet babies!
Isn't it so hard for you to imagine that one day these boys will be bigger than us? Z told me tonight that when he is bigger than me he will pick me up so I can hug him. Does it sound silly to say that I hope he really does???? :)
Post a Comment