Thursday, February 14, 2008

Painting

I finished another name canvas today. "Zoey" is big sister to "Marlee". I like the big butterflies & dragonfly in this piece. I hope Zoey & Marlee's Mom is pleased with the paintings!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

She will Be THRILLED!!!! That is SO cute! You should open a shop!!!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

Jamie, you are the best! This is above and beyond the cutest thing!

The Purnell Family said...

I did not know you were had such a great talent!! AWESOME!!!

Sharmin said...

Well, if Zoey's mom doesn't like it just paint over the name and Casey would love it! (and she's 19!)

I'm supposed to do something for her room, (and Austin's room...and Logan's room) but I haven't had time. I keep telling myself when school's out...but it will be warm and I'll want to be outside digging in the dirt!

The Richards said...

Wow! I wish I could paint!!! You've got such talent girlie!

Jessica said...

So adorable!!! I love it!