
Valentine cards from Grammy & Bobba (thank you!) and from Ella (Melody, the picture of E is precious!)

Bogart with a fresh haircut and a festive bandana
Lane and I ate our "special occasion dinner" (see post on New Years Eve) :) I love it--no cooking required! We watched The Biggest Loser (while we ate pie--sad!) that we recorded earlier this week. By the way, am I the only one that cries every time I watch that show? Who are you cheering for?...my first choice went home in this episode so I'll have to choose a new favorite.
I did bake our traditional (8th annual) cherry pies
We even had "real" ice cream to go with them. (Extra time at the gym required tomorrow)
Happy Valentine's day to my family & friends--I love you all!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


3 comments:
Your "special occasion dinner" is what my mom used to make for our "special lunches". I do it now for the girls. How funny! I love it!
Jamie - I cry too at the Biggest Loser. It's been so emotional this season. I don't know who my favorite is.
Those are such cute pies you made. Yum Yum.
That looks delicious! I'm glad you all had a great V-Day!!
Post a Comment