Lately R likes to play school. He "teaches" movement class (like at his MDO) and he leads circle time and then my favorite...snack time. Today he brought two boxes of raisins upstairs to have at the little table. We practiced the letters F and T today. I made signs that had words that started with those letters and he taped them to those things around the room (firetruck, fishing rod, frog, etc. He loves tape!) 

Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


6 comments:
OH, can I come over and play?
I love kids who love to play "school". They usually do good when they get to school. Of course, Rhett will already be reading by then and advising the janitors at school how to lock up the school doors! har!
The pictures of them are so cute!
Is it bad that I was coveting your pretty colored walls and carpet in this post? I think the rent house is getting to me!
I love The leTTers F & T. They are so useFul. Alexee is such a big girl sitting in the chair next to Rhett.
That is so awesome!! Keep it up girl, his kindergarten teacher will love you. :)
Cute post..the picture from behind is adorable. They make such a sweet team!!
Post a Comment