MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Old photos - Free genealogy search
Fun stuff..I'm going to do this!! It's neat that both R & A look like you equally.
HeyAfter seeing your celebrity look-alikes, I went to the website and did mine and also the baby look-alike meter. Both Kathryn and Lindsey were right in the middle, just like your kids.
Of course they both look like you and L equally, because R & A look exactly the same!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Fun stuff..I'm going to do this!! It's neat that both R & A look like you equally.
Hey
After seeing your celebrity look-alikes, I went to the website and did mine and also the baby look-alike meter. Both Kathryn and Lindsey were right in the middle, just like your kids.
Of course they both look like you and L equally, because R & A look exactly the same!!
Post a Comment