Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fall Canvas

I haven't been painting very much lately, but I did this scarecrow for Mary Katherine this week. It was fun to do--I'd sit and paint for hours if I didn't have other things that needed to be done. I'm also working on a name canvas for Heather's little boy...I'll post it when I'm finished.

6 comments:

The Milams said...

I love, love, love my new scarecrow. I think I am going to go ahead and hang it now! I think I may even love it more than my santa...and that is a lot!!!

It's making me dream of fall days...

Jacquie said...

I'm impressed, Jamie! That is so cute. What a talent you are. I had heard you did stuff like this, but I hadn't seen any of them.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your artwork. Everytime I look at the one in Kathryn's room, I think of you. You are so talented!

Leigh Ann said...

ADORABLE!

Kelly said...

Jamie - that is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! You are so amazing!

Nicole said...

SOOOOO cute. I love to paint also. I need to get on the ball I have a bunch of friends that are having babies...