Friday, July 18, 2008

Easy snack project

I saw this easy little snack in a recent Kraft magazine.  I thought Rhett would enjoy making them because he likes to assemble things.  He was in charge of peanut butter.  You just need Nilla Wafers, peanut butter and chocolate chips (melted in microwave).  Make PB sandwiches and dip in chocolate as in the picture.  




7 comments:

Jacquie said...

I can't believe Rhett didn't NEED his toolkit to help with this project!

pengellylove said...

Cute idea!!

Heidi Zawisza said...

How great! And so very cute.... you might see this on my blog someday!! lol! I am bookmarking this post!

Leigh Ann said...

Those look fun...and yummy!

Nicole said...

yummm, I will have to try these. They look really easy and wouldn't heat up the kitchen.

Heather said...

Yum-O..definitely need to try these!!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Thanks for the idea! We made these last night for movie night. Hillary Ashton was particularly excited about dipping the wafers in the chocolate!