It is REALLY starting to feel like summertime now. I can't help but wish for fall--it is so hot and humid. We met friends at the church playground this morning, but I don't think the kids even felt like playing. They usually don't want to leave, but everyone seemed ready to move on today. Rhett's and Alexee's faces were both bright red, and my friend Lianne heard Rhett say, "If only I could have some juice and a snack." So needless to say, we didn't play long. But then we moved the party over to a pizza place and had a great lunch and enjoyed the best invention ever--air-conditioning. They have a game area that keeps all the kids occupied which is so helpful--I wish every restaurant had this! They played right up until the pizza was brought to the table.
I held the camera up above my head to take this one because A's high-chair was blocking me from getting up. It cut off Stacy, Madelynn, Alexee, me and part of Rhett. We had a table full though!



Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


3 comments:
I hate we missed this one. Looks like fun!
It has been just SOOOO hot! I don't blame you guys for going indoors!
Fun playdate..Holly and Flo are coming to T on Friday to hang out. Not sure what we're going to do yet??
Post a Comment