Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dinner time

Dinner time at our house tonight:

Rhett took an occasional bite in between repairing things with his tool set from Granddad.














Alexee hasn't had much of an appetite the last few days (teeth, maybe?? I blame everything on teeth), so she ate a few bites of turkey then played with Mr. Potato Head.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Rhett is so cute "fixing" things!

Jacquie said...

Has Mr. Potato Head made a comeback??

Christy Lee said...

Hi Jamie...I ended up with a broken computer for awhile so that's why I didn't answer you about the paintings you were going to do for my wedding...we've cancelled the wedding now but we are having a baby in November. Your designs were beautiful and I would like to work with you in the future...and I have a new blog, www.chriskit81.blogspot.com, check it out if you have time!

Leigh Ann said...

I love how R looks so intent with his little tools. EG LOVES Mr. Potato Head, too. She got a princess baby potato head and loves it.

Heather said...

Do you think R could drive down and "fix" some stuff at our house? I'm needing a little work done!! :) He makes me smile...