Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Alexee's picnic

Alexee's favorite toy this week is the picnic basket. She gets everything out and arranges the plates, cups and forks how she wants them. It's fun to watch her. Rhett has always liked to play with this, too. Sometimes we get real food to put in the basket, but Bogart usually ends up ruining our picnic by eating the snacks!
The kids were at MDO until noon, so Lane and I went out for an early lunch. We put the camera on timer for this cheesy picture. :) It's always fun to get to have a lunch date so we can actually talk during the meal!

5 comments:

Jacquie said...

I love the picnic basket! What fun.

Your cheesy picture is cute! Your hair looks so cute!

Sharmin said...

Ahh, the rare lunch date without the kids. I'm afraid Chris and I wouldn't have anything to talk about if we didn't have at least one of them with us! Maybe we should try it soon.

Kelly said...

I LOVE the cheesy date picture!!!! And yeay for MDO!!!! They don't have MDO here in the summer. :-(

Flo and Grace said...

OOOhhhh...adult only meals. How refreshing!!! : )

Leigh Ann said...

I know EG and A would be great friends because that is something she would love to do! I love your picture with Lane. Aren't lunch dates the best?!