Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something old, something new

Grammy wins the prize--she found Alexee TWO new pink blankies!!! I've looked all over town and online for the exact brand/style blankie that Alexee has and loves...with no luck. I bought one a few weeks ago that's the same brand but has silk edges...she wasn't interested in it at all. Lane's Mom called a few days ago to say that she was browsing through a shop in Fordyce and happened to see that they had two left--a pale pink and a hot pink! She bought them both and they arrived in the mail today. Thank you, Grammy!

Alexee received the original blankie as a baby gift from a friend of mine, and it has her name embroidered on it--so cute. She decided that was her blankie to sleep with and drag around the house (and everywhere else), so I bought another one when I saw it at a local baby store. I didn't realize then that I should have bought several more...they start looking bad very quickly when they're "on-the-go" as much as hers is. She chews on the corners when she sleeps, you can see that they've become discolored over time.

Something old:
Something new:

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Grammy to the rescue indeed!

Heather said...

Yeah for new blankies!!