Thursday, July 31, 2008

Water Day

My friend, Stacy, invited us to meet her family at a local water park today. I've lived here nine years and have never been--we've been missing out on big fun! My sister and niece and Ali and Lawson also came. We had a really good time doing the tube rides. Rhett wasn't scared--after every one he said, "let's go again!".

(I realize I look goofy in this hat, but after sunburning my face at the lake a few weeks ago, I decided I didn't care. Dad called me "Kenny Chesney" when he saw me wearing it a while back--ha ha!)

Lunch break (he was getting tired by this point)Micaela and Jaiden
Mic and R
We had someone take our picture as we were walking out the gate.
(I didn't take very many pics because my camera was in the locker most of the time.) Thanks, Stacy, for organizing this trip!

9 comments:

The Milams said...

Looks like so much fun AND I think you look cute in that hat!

Jacquie said...

Love the hat, Jamie!! Looks like you've got another fun day down in the books!!

Check my blog for an award I gave you!

Jessica said...

How fun! What cute, cute kids! : )

Leigh Ann said...

I think you look adorable in that hat! Evan is 6 and I have yet to take him to WWC. I know he would love it. I'm glad ya'll had such a good time.

Kelly said...

Jamie - I think you look SO cute in that hat!!!

Kristy said...

Jamie - you look so cute in that hat. I was thinking that before I read your message. Looks like y'all had fun.

Sharmin said...

It looks like fun! I won't laugh at your hat, I bought a big, wide brimmed, straw hat at Bass Pro in Branson this week.

Heather said...

I'm so proud that you are wearing a hat even if you do look like a country music fan...just kidding!! Fun outing with R and friends.

The Partens said...

Thanks for the shout-out! We had a great time too and I love the hat!! I have one myself...