We met a friend at the park this morning to play and picnic. Melody made these cute 4th of July cupcakes to share. Rhett and I made fresh lemonade.
Rhett, Melody and Ella. Melody and I know each other from Bible study. Ella and Rhett are in the same MDO class, too.

Alexee keeping up with the big kids.
Rhett with his personalized cupcake! (Thanks again, Mel, they were yummy!) We had fun with y'all--it was great to see you. (Leigh Ann, I'm so sorry you didn't get to join us today--let's plan another time soon!!??)
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


6 comments:
Little Ella is SO cute - I love her madras outfit. Oh - this was the day Leigh Ann was going to get together with you -I'm sad it didn't happen. :-)
How fun. We never used to make goodies and take our kids to the park like y'all do. We missed out on lots of fun!
I'm so sad I missed you guys. I looks like you had so much fun. I'm so impressed with personalized cupcakes and fresh lemonade. I'm going to e-mail you so maybe we can get another date. I know EG would love it!
And, I would love it, too!
The cookies are adorable!
Fun playdate..EG and R look like they had such a fun time playing. Cupcakes look yummy, wish we could've of joined you. Bummer that Leigh Ann didn't get to come.
Post a Comment