Thursday, July 17, 2008

Staying Cool

We went over to our friends' pool for a little while today. It's such a great place and so nice not to fight the crowds. Alexee is a handful--pretty much anywhere--but especially around water. She wasn't sure if she wanted in or out, but she did enjoy the Doritos. Rhett had a blast--Aunt Charla helped him dive for toys at the bottom of the pool, a skill he recently learned in swim lessons.







7 comments:

The Jennings said...

Summertime (and anytime) is so much fun with children! It is exciting to see them enjoy the water. Yours are too cute!

Gretchan

Anonymous said...

Love the one of Alexee climbing out of the pool!! haha
We need to meet at LRAC and let the two kiddos swim. We just got new dive toys. They would love it!!

Anonymous said...

I think Charla looks somewhat like your mom. What do you think?

ali

Jacquie said...

I LOVE the "backside" shot of Alexee! How sweet! You'll be so glad you got them used to the water so young.

Leigh Ann said...

It IS so nice sometimes to go to a more relaxing pool. I giggled at that picture of A getting out of the pool. That is priceless. I wish I could look that cute getting out. Ha! I'm with A, eating Doritos sounds like lots of fun. :) Sounds like is is a regular fish now.

SuperMom said...

love those fat rolls!

Heather said...

I love those chubby little legs too!! Fun day at the pool...