What's better than one birthday party on a Saturday?...TWO parties! This was Rhett's kind of day! First we went to his friend Olivia's party at a local gymnastics center. I'm going to see if Lane can replace our back deck with a foam cube pit--the kids loved it!!! Alexee has no fear when it comes to stuff like this--she jumped right in and loved to be tossed onto the foam.
There was a great slide that went into the foam. Here's Rhett climbing out after sliding.
Tossing Alexee.
A quick "cheeese" before jumping back in.
Rhett sitting with the beautiful Birthday Girl as she opened her gift from him.

********
The second party we attended was for our friends Logan and Madelyn. They are siblings, ages 2 and 4, that have July and August birthdays so they one big party together at the skating rink! Everyone brought a riding toy--it was so fun! Rhett took his bike, and Alexee took a little car that plays music (it belonged to Rhett when he was a baby).

They found this car unattended and took it for a spin. I like how Alexee is reaching through to honk the horn.
This is another sweet and beautiful Birthday Girl, Maddie.
And here are Maddie and Logan eating cake and ice cream together. They're great kids!
More siblings enjoying cake and ice cream.
Thanks Olivia, Madelyn and Logan for including us in your fun birthday celebrations!


5 comments:
That all looks so fun. I bet R & A rested good last night after all the partying!
What a bunch of fun parties!!!! I bet they slept good last night, huh?
Do y'all ever have just a quiet day at home? I'd love to be a stay-at-home Mom in your neighborhood!
Good to see you guys too. I meant to tell you that you looked great in the Arkansas Times!
Gretchan
Hello! Thank you for your comments, I am sorry I am just now commenting on yours! Your kids are adorable! Those parties looked like lots of fun. Blake has that little car Rhett was in and he loves driving it all over our house:)
Post a Comment