Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rhett & Zachary

I guess the kids were too excited to sleep in today--Rhett and Zachary were up early, ready to play! Alexee woke up a little later and joined them on the couch for some Disney cartoons. Rhett's not a big eater these days, and MK says that Z isn't either. But you wouldn't know it by the amount of bacon these two ate this morning! I lost count of how many strips I microwaved (yes, the lazy bacon), but I do know that I finished one box and then opened and finished another! :) I was really hoping it wouldn't make them sick when they started bouncing around at the birthday party they were attending later in the morning! They were having a race to see who could drink their OJ first in this picture:
MK surprised me with one of these great baskets that she's mentioned on her blog...I think she called them, "life-changing"...so I have high expectations for this basket! I love the cheerful, periwinkle color she brought for me. I know I'll find a lot of uses for it. I usually have to make three or four trips to the garage to bring "junk" in from the car, so this just might simplify things!
She also brought me this neat coffee table book--I can't wait to sit down and look at it! (Hopper is my maiden name...no relation)
MK, we're SO glad y'all came to visit. Rhett was gloomy this afternoon and I asked him what was wrong and he said that he wished Z didn't have to leave yet. Once you've recovered from your trip here (you might need a few months), we'll come see you guys!

6 comments:

The Milams said...

Thanks for not mentioning that your company also slept in!! Felt so good. Thanks for letting me.

Go to Raegan's blog (on my sidebar) and check out her report of the life changing tote. It apparently doesn't discriminate based on age.

Already missing you and those cute kids...

The Milams said...

Did you notice that the Hopper book has a girl with red hair on the front??? Maybe you are kin!

Leigh Ann said...

I love the tote! What a great book with your maiden name on it. I love that!

Kelly said...

Love the tote and the "Hopper" Book - ha!
You look so cute in that picture -love your outfit!

Jacquie said...

What some great gifts! I love that they had a race with the OJ!

Nicole said...

I love the basket. I got one for my mom and she loves it. She is trying to go "green", it looks like you guys had a FUN weekend!!!