Rhett asked a few days ago if he could start making his bed by himself every morning. If only this kind of willingness and enthusiasm could last through the teenage years! :) Obviously I told him that sounded like a great chore for him. This was his first attempt at making his own bed--I thought he did a nice job! He was really proud of himself, and I was proud of him too!

Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


4 comments:
Good job, Rhett! He did great.
Can he come make Tyler's bed every morning, too?
Can Rhett come live with me? I want a child who ASKS to make his bed! He's my dream son! :-)
Great job Rhett!!! Maybe next year, when Duncan is 4, you can come to our house and teach him how to make his bed.
I am SO impressed. He is SO smart!
Post a Comment