Sunday, January 18, 2009

29 weeks

We haven't done a lot this weekend, but it has been a very emotional one. I've been glued to the computer, clicking "reload current page" on Kelly's blog, praying I will read encouraging news about sweet Harper (please see previous post, and please continue to pray!). I'm so encouraged about how God is working in their situation, and I pray that things continue to improve.

Lane and other students volunteered to help with the move to the new hospital yesterday morning, then he studied in the afternoon. The kids and I went to Hobby Lobby after A's nap, then I dropped Rhett off at L's office so that he could take him to a birthday party at Jump Zone. Lane sent me a text from the party saying that he was beginning to think it was a sleepover--they were there forever! Rhett had a great time though...jumping and eating pizza and cupcakes. Alexee and I went to the grocery store, then came home for her to eat dinner and take her bath. I worked in the cafe at church this morning, our church service was great, then we went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants tonight.

Weekly pregnancy pic:
This is my last week in the 20's! Next week will feel like a big milestone. I'm feeling fine (large, but no other complaints). I'm extremely thankful for such an easy pregnancy up to this point--I hope that the last 10 or 11 weeks are just as healthy. My due date is April 5th, and I would love to have an April baby so that we'd have February, March and April birthdays to celebrate separately (we'll just party all spring!). However, I was induced about 10 days early with both kids because of their size and concern about needing a C-section, so I'm not sure if the doctor will let me go that long or not. I haven't seen my official OB for my last two appointments, but I'm scheduled to see him in February so I hope to ask his thoughts at that time. Before going to eat tonight:

6 comments:

Jacquie said...

If you're not just the cutest pregnant woman!!!

It HAS been an emotional weekend... but the news on Harper is getting better all the time. I'm SO thankful for prayers of so many praying for them all. In times like this, I'm reminded how grateful I am for the people in my life. You and your family have meant so much to me over the past 18-19 years. I am so grateful for your friendship and just wanted to say so.

Heather said...

You do look cute as can be...and you DO NOT look large. Continuing to pray for sweet Harper!! Thanks for all of the updates.

Jennie said...

I've been glued to the computer as well. I could not even sleep at ALL the night she was born, so I can't even imagine what Kelly was experiencing. I'm so glad to see all of our prayers at work - it's such a neat and rewarding feeling!

You look absolutely wonderful. I thought green was your color from the picture you posted the other day, but now I'm convinced it doesn't matter what you wear - you are gorgeous!!

Jessica said...

You look great! How are the birthday party plans coming along for your little A? : )

Karen Cleveland said...

I am so jealous of how TINY you are! I think I will be passing you on size very soon--and I am only 8 weeks! Kelly and Harper have been on my mind all weekend. It has been amazing to see God at work in her sweet little life--I think God has some BIG plans for her!!

You look great!!

Kelly said...

OH............you look SOOOOOOO cute Jamie!!!