Alexee and Bogart sat on one side of our bed and looked at Goodnight Moon (two copies) this morning while I folded laundry on the other side of the bed. Alexee likes to find the tiny mouse on each page. She gets really excited and yells "mouse! mouse! see?". Rhett liked to look for the mouse when he was younger too. :)
Rhett and I played several games of Guess Who this afternoon while Alexee was napping. It's a fun little game. He got it for Christmas, and Lane has played with him a few times, but this was my first time to play. He's good at guessing. He's at that age where he gets frustrated if he doesn't win though. I try to emphasize the importance of good sportsmanship. :)
I apologize if I already posted a picture of this--I can't remember without looking back. Last summer I had two of the dining room chairs monogrammed with "G"s on them. I made a table skirt for the entry way table soon after, but it wasn't until we took the table down to put up the Christmas tree that I took the table skirt to be monogrammed. I got it back a few weeks ago, and I like how it ties together with the dining room when you walk in the front door:
Harper Update:
Praise: Continued improvement! Please read her Granddad's powerful post here. I know I've been guilty of asking "why, Lord?" in my heart numerous times over the last few days. This post was a great reminder to me.
Please don't stop praying!
Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago


4 comments:
Alexee is growing by leaps and bounds! I love to see her "reading" her book! Rhett is soooo smart!
Thanks, Jamie, for all your prayers!That is the only thing carrying us through this! We are blessed!
Keep praying please! We love you all!
Love the table cloth!!!! It looks so great!!
Jamie - your sweet comments mean the world to me! I know how much you love us and I hope you know we feel the same about ya'll!!!
Those kids are adorable!!! I love the tablecloth and chair covers too!! Gives me some ideas for my future house!!!
Ms. Harper and family are still in my prayers! I can't wait to see pictures of that precious baby in their arms!
A looks so big in that picture! I love the table skirt and how it ties in with the dining room!
Praise the LORD for Harper's continued improvements. I got to talk to Kelly tonight and I was so happy to hear her voice!
Post a Comment