Mary Katherine e-mailed me this today:
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box. Send this to all your friends, but don't forget to send it back to me.
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box. Send this to all your friends, but don't forget to send it back to me.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
3. Did you car pool to school? No
4. What kind of car did you have? I drove a dark-green Camaro my senior year.
5. What kind of car do you have now? Tahoe
6. It's Friday night...where are you? Probably eating m&ms in the stands at a basketball game
7. It is Friday night...where are you? (now) Home with my family. My friend Ali did come over to scrapbook for a while.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Worked in an office during the summers
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Worked in an office during the summers
9. What kind of job do you do now? Full-time (Mom/housewife)
10. Were you a party animal? No way. I've always liked to be at home and go to bed early--don't see that ever changing.
11. Were you considered a flirt? I sure don't think so.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No--no musical talent here.
13. Were you a nerd? I'd probably have to say yes!
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No way.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Did we even have one???
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? English teacher, Mrs. Melton
17. Where did you sit during lunch? I don't really even remember going to the cafeteria? I'm sure I did, and I'm sure I sat with my best friend, Darcy.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? I don't really even remember going to the cafeteria? I'm sure I did, and I'm sure I sat with my best friend, Darcy.
18. What was your school's full name? Flippin High School
19. When did you graduate? 1995
20. What was your school mascot? Bobcat
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, I don't think so. Parts of it were fun. But I could never pass algebra and chemistry again, and I'd HATE to have to write an English paper now.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yeah, I guess--my first year to get to go was exciting, but not so much after that. (we could go as 10th graders if invited by an 11th or 12th grader.)
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Haven't really thought about it. I missed our first one because I was in Seattle visiting my friend Heather, and that was fine with me.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Not many. My best friend from HS just moved to "my" town, so that's been really fun to get to see her again and see her kids. Other than that, I only see a few people at church when we're home on a weekend.


5 comments:
This made me laugh - and i'm pretty sure you weren't a NERD in high school!!!!! ha!
Did you really attend a school named Flippin High School?!?
Funny! Hope you got some good scrapbooking done. I am wanting to work on mine so badly.
I loved this, Jamie. And borrowed it for my blog.
I love answer #5! Yes!!!! oh, and #7, too.
Post a Comment