Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cute Christmas items & cute kids

I had a doctor's appointment this morning (everything was fine). I had just a few minutes between dropping the kids off at MDO and the appointment, so I took one of Alexee's dresses to a local store to have it monogrammed. While I was there, I noticed these things on the 60% off Christmas table. All season I wanted one of these metal ornament decorations for the front door but wouldn't buy one. When I saw that they had two left at such a good price, I decided to get one for next year. They also had a few rolls of the decorating mesh, so I decided to try two of those.

Here are two cuties after MDO. Alexee has decided that she's way too cool for the highchair. She'd rather sit at the bar with Rhett.I think Rhett did something that she thought was really funny. They fuss at each other some, but for the most part, they play really well together. R does get frustrated with her when we try to play hide & seek because he says she always gives away his hiding places (it's actually Bogart that gives him away most of the time).

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Rhett makes the funniest faces!!! That first picture is too cute for words!

Kelly said...

They are SO cute together! Can't wait to throw Crosby in the mix!!!
I love that metal ornament!! SO CUTE!

Pigtails & Pearls said...

Where did Alexee's tights come from. I have been looking for some like that to go with one of Chloe's dresses.