On Monday night my friend Wendy hosted Pajama Pokeno Night. I don't think we've actually played the Pokeno game in about a year now...but we all have a great time eating and visiting. She served breakfast foods: two appetizers, a sausage breakfast casserole, bread and fruit salad. I need to try to get all her recipes. Everything was delicious! I think we should just go in our pajamas every month. I love wearing lounge pants and can't wait to change into them the second I get home. Rhett's the same way (he calls them "comfy clothes"). In fact, he dislikes getting dressed up in "real" clothes so much that he often insists on wearing his comfy clothes underneath them. I can't imagine basketball shorts being very comfortable underneath jeans, but that's what he does.
Here we are before I left for the fun girls' night on Monday. (Rhett has a funny, greasy smile because he'd just applied a large quantity of Carmex to his very-chapped lips.)
I have NO cute PJs. There's no way I could sleep in this--I'd have a heat stroke--but I stopped by Target and picked up new Valentine lounge pants and a V-tine t-shirt (and socks!) for the occasion. I know I look like I swallowed a whole watermelon.
Bacon and Gouda appetizers:
I promised my friends I wouldn't post pictures of anyone (although they all looked cute!), but here's the yummy food:
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


3 comments:
Those pj's are cute... you are right though, your belly is protruding somewhat. Ha! At least you have a reason. That's how I feel/look right now, without being pregnant.
I'm with you on pj's - I could wear them constantly. I got several new pairs to wear starting SATURDAY!!! :-) I think I'll live in them for a while.
You look so cute in those pj's and I love your little belly!!!!
Cute V-day PJs! Looks like ya'll had lots of good food and fun! See you next week. We are excited about you all coming to Texas.
Post a Comment