Friday, January 16, 2009

A's birthday back-up dress

I'm not sure that Alexee will wear the birthday tutu that I made her (I'm still hoping that she might), so this is my back-up plan. I bought this little dress on sale last year, and I had an 'A' monogrammed on it yesterday. It's kind of "spring-ish", so I'm not sure what shoes she'd wear with it--any suggestions? Do I break the no-white-before-Easter rule (is that still a rule)? Or look for lime green shoes? Or just wear black? I'm still used to Rhett wearing tennis shoes or cowboy boots with everything...I'm not good at the little girl shoe selection!?

3 comments:

We've Got Scents said...

What a precious dress!
I received a catalog in the mail today and thought so much of you while looking through it. Cute things!
In case you've never heard of it,
the name is:
chasing-fireflies.com
Blessings to you and your family,
Kaye

The Milams said...

My buddy's little girl has some cute and sassy silver shoes. They would be adorable with this dress!

Heather said...

ADORABLE...the rule, no white before Easter, has been thrown out the window. So, I think white or silver would be cute.