I made this cake for our Bible study meeting tonight--it's easy and yummy:
Heath Bar Cake
1 German Chocolate cake mix
1 jar caramel
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 container Cool Whip
1 package Heath Bar toffee bits
Bake cake according to box directions (9x13" pan). Cool 5 minutes and poke holes all over the cake with a wooden spoon. Mix caramel and condensed milk in a small bowl then pour over the cake to soak into the holes. Cool completely, top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with toffee bits. Refrigerate several hours before serving (and store in fridge).
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


5 comments:
Oh yum!!!!!
Jamie G. - how do you stay so little when you are always making such yummy food???????
I'm thinking that would be good for a church fellowship!
I've made this before and it is heaven! I've forgotten about it, so I'm glad you brought it back up!
I love Heath Bars and this sounds so good!
Gretchan
Someone told me its called . . . better then sex cake or better then anything cake!!!!
Post a Comment