Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday/30 weeks

The kids after church yesterday:
(Rhett is wearing a crown he made in his class.)
I bought several spring dresses on sale last year in size 2T, and now I'm worried that A is going to outgrow them before spring actually arrives...so we rushed the season a little and wore one of them to church. She liked the turtles on it!
I think I'm done posting weekly pics. Thirty (weeks) seems like a good stopping point. Maybe I'll post one right before I go to the hospital. Thirty does seem like a big milestone--it sounds much closer to me than 29. Ahhh--I feel like we have a lot to do though! Lane's parents have kindly agreed to loan us the baby bed that they have at their house for a while. We're just not quite ready to move Alexee out of her crib yet since she sleeps great in it and isn't trying to climb out (YET). If she's climbing out by April, we'll re-think the furniture arrangement, but for now our plan is to keep her where she is and let Crosby use the other crib for a little while. Then we'll get Alexee a little white twin bed and move her crib to C's room. The bedding that I ordered arrived today, and I'm excited about it--it's really cute. I can't wait to get the room all set up.

30 weeks
Attempt at an auto-timer, group photo:
A great big "CHEEEESE" from Alexee:
Rhett with his craft from church:

7 comments:

Jacquie said...

You're too funny! I understand not wanting to do weekly updates... how 'bout another one at 35 weeks and another before you go to the hospital?? I love seeing pregnant Jamie!

I'm in a hurry to rush Spring myself.

Sharmin said...

I think you look great, there's no way I would have posted a picture of me, but it wasn't just my belly that grew! At least keep taking the pictures and do a collage at the end.

I love Alexee's dress! I wish spring were here, I'm dreaming of flowers as I listen to the sleet hit the windows.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

You look beautiful, Jamie! I wish you wouldn't stop posting the pics...they are so cute :o) I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Crosby's nursery.

In His Army said...

That is the sweetest little dress! I'm missing you guys...seems like forever since I've seen you??

pengellylove said...

Hey girl, I love A's shoes...we had a few pair of those precious shoes for E. Also, I love the gray maternity outfit you are wearing, looks so comfy...where can I get one? Let me know!
Melody

pengellylove said...

Or...I will just have to borrow that outfit when you are done, if you'll let me ! Ha :-)
mel

The Milams said...

nope....you can't leave us hanging in that way. keep the pictures coming. at least one at 35 and one before delivering. it is true that you can't really remember how it felt once it's all over so you need pics!!! (and you need to share)