SUNDAY UPDATE: Stable but still critical, please please keep praying. See here and here for details.
FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE: Even if you do not know this family, would you please please pray for them as soon as you read this. The baby is in serious condition and has been transported to the Children's Hospital. I know they would truly appreciate every prayer. God is in control, and we ask Him for healing tonight. (See link below.)
Welcome, Harper Brown Stamps!
Please please pray for my dear friend Kelly and her precious new baby and their whole family. See her post here.


5 comments:
Jamie, I'm just so broken for them. I'm praying. Let us know if there's anything we can do. I know you'll be seeing them.
Hi Jamie!
i am Kelly's blog designer. I just put a prayer button i made for her on her right hand sidebar! Please grab it and spread it!
Thank you Jamie! I know ya'll have been praying for us. We can feel it. I'm so scared but I know I can trust in God.
They are now taking her to Tulsa instead. Mom is going to call you tomorrow. (or I guess - today)
Praying, praying, praying!
Jamie, I just read Kelly's blog and I wanted to let you know I am praying for Harper.
Post a Comment