Oh what beautiful pictures. All of these children are growing up too fast!Blessings always,KayeMatthew 21:22
LOVE the tutu!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can't believe she's TWO!
I love these pictures, Jamie. Especially the one with your dog. She's so precious.
Those were so cute!
So cute and I like the tutu! I love that girl!
Jamie, Alexee looks like a doll...love her tutu! Did you make it? Can't believe she will be two!
What cute pictures!! Love the tutu!!
So very cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Cutie pie Alexee. I want to see how the onesie turned out, send me a pic of it when you get a chance. My fav's are she and :BoBo, and the one of her smiling/reaching up to you.
great pics!!!!
Oh, those are PRECIOUS photos! Good job! You should frame them all in one big group..... :)
What beautiful pictures. I am with flo, you should frame them all in one big grouping. The tutu turned out great.
Beautiful pics! Happy B-day to Alexee!
She looks so cute! The tutu is beautiful.
Love the tutu! I want to do one for my daughter who turns two in March. How much ribbon did you use?
PRECIOUS! Seriously, incredibly PRECIOUS!
Wow! How time flies. I love the tutu and the sweet girl is even cuter!
You did such a great job! so precious!you're giving me a glimpse of my future!
The tutu looks so pretty! Love the sequins on it! Neat pictures!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Oh what beautiful pictures. All of these children are growing up too fast!
Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
LOVE the tutu!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can't believe she's TWO!
I love these pictures, Jamie. Especially the one with your dog. She's so precious.
Those were so cute!
So cute and I like the tutu! I love that girl!
Jamie, Alexee looks like a doll...love her tutu! Did you make it? Can't believe she will be two!
What cute pictures!! Love the tutu!!
So very cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Cutie pie Alexee. I want to see how the onesie turned out, send me a pic of it when you get a chance. My fav's are she and :BoBo, and the one of her smiling/reaching up to you.
great pics!!!!
Oh, those are PRECIOUS photos! Good job! You should frame them all in one big group..... :)
What beautiful pictures. I am with flo, you should frame them all in one big grouping. The tutu turned out great.
Beautiful pics! Happy B-day to Alexee!
She looks so cute! The tutu is beautiful.
Love the tutu! I want to do one for my daughter who turns two in March. How much ribbon did you use?
PRECIOUS! Seriously, incredibly PRECIOUS!
Wow! How time flies. I love the tutu and the sweet girl is even cuter!
You did such a great job! so precious!
you're giving me a glimpse of my future!
The tutu looks so pretty! Love the sequins on it! Neat pictures!
Post a Comment