Friday, January 16, 2009

Nursery project

I feel like we have a lot to do to get ready for Crosby...mostly just moving furniture around/rearranging rooms, etc., but things that take time that we don't seem to have. I did get to check one thing off my list last night (I love to check things off lists!). I ordered bedding (at least part of it--still need a comforter) for the extra bed that we're going to put in his nursery. We don't really need a bed in his room right now, but it's currently in our garage (which we're trying to clean out--almost there) and the room is big enough for it, so we decided to use it there. We're going to use Rhett's crib bedding, and I'm hoping this vintage airplane bedding will coordinate and be cute with it. We plan to use various vintage vehicles--not just airplanes. I ordered the airplane sheets, a bedskirt and khaki shams with his name monogrammed on them. I'm going to look at Target for a plain red comforter or something like that. I might wait until the bedding arrives so that I can get a better idea of what would look good together.

3 comments:

The Keltons said...

Cute bedding. Company Kids has such cute stuff. I am still trying to decide on crib bedding for Lucy Kate's room. I hope to order it soon.

The Allens said...

I love it!

Heather said...

Love the airplane bedding. Yea to checking off to do's!!