I'm a few days behind in posting my weekly pregnancy picture. I don't think I'll post these much longer...I'll just file them away in case I ever want to look back! This was made Sunday at 25 weeks. We were on our way to take dinner to some friends from our Bible study who had a baby last week. I didn't get to snap a picture of baby Avery Reese because she was fussy and just about to eat, but she is so sweet! We're excited for our friends Brad & Leslie--they're going to be such great parents!
We were somewhat productive yesterday. I boxed up R's last-season clothes to make room for Crosby's infant clothes (they will share a closet in R's room because the room we're using for a nursery actually doesn't have a closet for some strange reason).
Lane also did a little bit of furniture rearranging to start clearing out the soon-to-be-nursery (currently the office). He moved the love seat from the office into the playroom. I'm going to look for a slip-cover for it to make it look more "play-roomish" and also to protect it from markers, juice, crushed up animal crackers, etc. It's a bit crowded with the Christmas tree, but will be better once we take that down in a few days.
Starting to make preparations was fun, but a bit of a reality check! It made me a little nervous because three months doesn't seem long enough to get everything ready. But then again, three months seems to allow waaaaaaay too much time for me to get bigger--I already feel huge and the thought of having about 100 more days to add to that size makes me kind-of panic!
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


2 comments:
Ok, if you were to take a vote... I'd vote for continuing the weekly update pictures. Just saying.
I love that picture of the 3 of y'all. So cute!!
I vote with Jacquie - PLEASE keep up the weekly pictures. Since we don't get to see you in person - I want to watch you grow!
And I remember thinking I was huge around 25 weeks.....and now I look and Laugh because I wasn't big at all. If you want to see huge - come see me. I make elephants look small! ha! You look adorable!
I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery! I know it will be cute!
Post a Comment