This morning was our attempt at a Christmas card photo session. The kids never both cooperate--it's always a fight with one or the other. Today, Rhett was an angel and super helpful. He tried very hard to stand, smile and pose as instructed. Alexee, however, was not in the mood. She was way more interested in the pretty swans at this beautiful location. Thank goodness for digital...107 photos taken and I think I got two to choose from for our cards! I'll admit it was very cold (they had on several layers underneath their Christmas attire). Rhett told me when we got in the car, "See, when I cooperate, everyone is happier." Wonder where he's heard that!? 


Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago



4 comments:
I just love that Rhett and the things he says! That last picture is precious!
Rhett's my kind of boy!! I'm with Leigh Ann - LOVE the last picture.
What a beautiful location for Christmas card photos. That last one is just precious.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. I hope that you'll come back and visit again.
Have a great weekend!
Those two darling kids in those two darling outfits.....ANY picture should be a good one!
Post a Comment