Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Paula Deen Mystery

Yesterday I unexpectedly received a Paula Deen magazine in the mail, and I was so excited! I enjoy looking at her magazine at my friend Ali's house, and I looked through Heather's when we went on our river house trip back in early November. I even asked her to send copies of a few recipes. So, I was trying to figure out the source of the surprise, and I thought Heather might know. I sent her a text to ask, and yes! she is the mystery sender. She subscribed to it for me as a Christmas gift. Thanks so much, H! I know I will enjoy it (and you won't have to mail me any more copies of recipes!) :)

6 comments:

Jacquie said...

How fun! Friends have gotta take their clues when they're given them!

His Doorkeeper said...

How sweet of Heather! Kelly gave me a subscription to P. Deen last year and I have really enjoyed it. Now, I don't necessarily cook anymore, but I do enjoy the recipes and the pictures!!

Kelly said...

What a great gift!
I have never seen a Paula Deen recipe I didn't like. She cooks for us real people! :-) I love her magazine.

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise! I love my Paula magazines. My grammy got them for me a couple of years ago and that's still my Christmas gift every year. Her recipes are easy and so good!

Leigh Ann said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Paula Deen is taking over America. She's everywhere!