Here's a little glimpse of how the photo shoot actually went that day. It was really cold, and someone didn't want to cooperate. Here are a few that I snapped leading up to the actual card photo above:
I wonder "who" didn't want to cooperate. Ha! Thank you so much for sending a Christmas card to us. Your children are now on the front of my filing cabinet at work with Bryan and Andrea's.
6 comments:
I wonder "who" didn't want to cooperate. Ha! Thank you so much for sending a Christmas card to us. Your children are now on the front of my filing cabinet at work with Bryan and Andrea's.
That looks the same as how our photo sessions went. I gave up on getting a photo of the 2 kids smiling at the camera. Is this at Wildwood?
I love the picture of them but I also love the outtakes! So funny!
We loved getting that card but how I love the "outtakes"!! Now that's real life, isn't it???
Be pack some warm clothes when you come up "North"......it was 7 degrees this morning!
Classic!!! I can sooooo appreciate!
SOOO funny! (Now, I'm sure it wasn't then!) :)
Post a Comment