My college roommate, Nicole, recently asked me to do a bow holder for her niece for Christmas. She e-mailed me this picture of her bedding for guidance in doing the painting. I think this bedding is soooo cute! I loved the poodle, so I used that, along with the little girl's initials.

Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago



7 comments:
The bow holders get cuter and cuter!!! This is precious!
I love that bedding!
Oh my goodness that is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooo cute, Jamie. By the way, I made the lasagna recipe you posted and it was SO yummy (and much easier than my recipe and what a time saver)! Thank you so much for sharing it. I'll be making it many times I'm sure.
DO you sell these? I would LOVE to get one for my little girl! She is 20 months and hates Bows but I think that she will grow into them when she gets older :) Well I hope! Ha Ha! I love what you make and would love to get one for her!
Erin
schuler_erin@hotmail.com
Zz French poooodle.Ooooo la la !!!
So Very CUTE!
Thanks again Jamie! This is so perfect! I can't wait to see her face when she unwraps it. You'll probably be her hero since she wants to be an artist when she grows up!:)
Amazing!!! You need to peddle those babies!
Post a Comment