Monday, December 1, 2008

By the chimney with care

It was so fun to hang our stockings today...even though the baby's doesn't have a name embroidered on it yet (still not 100% sure on the name), it made my heart happy to see them all hanging there together. We ordered three stockings back in 2003 when we were expecting Rhett: a Santa for him, an angel for a little girl that we hoped to have one day, and a teddy bear for a third boy or girl. I'm so thankful for our (growing) family! Rhett has made a few suggestions for what the baby might need for Christmas: baby food and new pajamas. :)

5 comments:

The Allens said...

I love the stockings! They are adorable!

Jacquie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the stockings. And your mantle looks amazing!! Only YOU would have the forethought to buy enough stockings at one time for future children so they'd go together! I wish I had that kind of thinking. I looked high and low to try to find a stocking for Kayla that "went with" the boys stockings.

The Jennings said...

Love the stockings. Rhett is so cute thinking about what the baby might need. That is so Ramsey, not John though!

Gretchan

Laurie said...

Your stockings are pretty. I hope you are not having the continuous cold with this pregnancy.

Candy said...

I love the stockings and LOVE the fact that you bought them so many years ago in preparation! :) I can't wait to hear the new baby's name! :)