Monday, December 29, 2008

After-Christmas sales & snowmen

I made a quick shopping trip to a couple of my favorite kids' clothing stores today to look for after-Christmas sale items. I did this last year and was pleasantly surprised when I found the clothes in the back of the closet this season. For 2009, I shopped for three coordinating pieces!

I liked these blue snowflake clothes because 1) They can wear them in January, too, because they don't look like Christmas only and 2) I think they'll look so handsome/pretty with R & A's blue eyes and blond hair (I wonder if C will have the same coloring?? I'm sure he'll look cute regardless! I'm thinking he might have Lane's dark hair?) :)
I also found this little SOFT fall out fit for Crosby and a candy-cane jumper for Alexee:
Hopefully L's Mom won't check the blog before we deliver this gift this evening. I painted her a snowman and decided to use "Let it Snow" so she could hang in through January.
And finally, here's my 26 week picture. I kind-of look like a snowman myself! Rhett told me on Christmas Eve that I looked like I was wearing a Santa suit. :) I noticed on the counter on the side of our blog that I have less than 100 days to go now--yeah!

8 comments:

Jacquie said...

Cute outfits... cutest sign (OMG!!)... and quite possibly the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen!

I can't believe you only have 14 weeks left.

Kelly said...

I love those precious outfits! So fun that you need THREE matching outfits now!!!!
That sign is so cute!!!! You are so talented.
And I agree with Jacquie - you are SOOOOO cute and so little! How can you be so little with #3???? I think you get cuter every week!

In His Army said...

I love that Painting! I see you are sticking to your black clothing rule you said but you look great either way! I can't believe how fast it's going by--April will be here before we know it!

His Doorkeeper said...

Jamie, you look soooo cute! I think you are glowing this time!!

The snowflake little outfits are just the cutest and yes, they can wear them into January! Christmas-themed clothes have such a short window-of-opportunity for wear!

The picture for Rosemary is just fab! Happy Birthday Rosemary!!

Happy New Year to all the Garners!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Jamie, your pregnant pictures are soooo cute! I can't believe you are already 26 weeks!

Cute outfits! I really like the blue snowflake patterns.

The picture you painted is so good. You should open a store selling your paintings :o)

Leigh Ann said...

93 days already? Wow, it seems like your pregnancy is flying by. You are inspiring me to hit the sales. I'm sure that was great to see things already in the closet and ready for the season. That is one of my favorite children's stores, too, so I think I need to check it out next week. Love the snowman painting. You are so talented, Jamie. You are such a cute preggie in your little jeans! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how cute the Let it Snow painting photographed on the fence. The lighting was perfect. Let me know when you get your etsy store opened!

Anonymous said...

U look great!