Saturday, May 3, 2008

Acadia

Last night we met our friends, Brad and Leslie, for dinner at Acadia. They're friends from church, and we always have so much fun with them! Lane and I had never eaten at this restaurant, and we really liked it. It's a great nice-weather place because the outdoor seating is really neat. They have a three or four level deck, and a huge tree growing through the bottom layer. I had blackened gulf shrimp--it was a great meal, but very spicy. For dessert, we ordered coffee and creme brulee. Brad & Leslie had mixed berry cobbler which was great, too (they shared a bite).

This is the view over our heads at our patio table. It was pretty once it got dark, too, with the white lights in the trees and along the patio rail.


6 comments:

Heather said...

Fun date night..you look cute!!

Kelly said...

oooohhhh.....that place looks really fun!!! I love your dress - you look so cute! Your friends are cute too!

Anonymous said...

Jamie - you look so pretty. Your hair and dress - so cute!

Leigh Ann said...

That place looks so fun. You and your husband are such a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

You look so summery!

Michele said...

found you from Leigh Ann's blog ;)

I was browsing through and thought those were taken in your backyard and was thinking that was a pretty swanky "picnic" you had there :) LOL

Looks like an awesome place - I should try it next time I'm in the LR area :)