Friday, May 16, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese Party

R & A attended a Chuck E. Cheese party for their friend, Jonathan, yesterday. J's mom is a sweet friend of mine...she & I worked together in public accounting several years ago. Everyone had a great time. Here's the birthday boy on the right:

Cute cake:

Alexee & Rhett riding w/Chuck:


As you'll see in the next several pictures, Alexee wanted to hang out with her cool, big brother! He's always so sweet and patient with her, and she thinks he's IT!





Happy birthday to Jonathan...thank you for inviting us to celebrate with you!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is SO sweet!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Alexee trying to keep up with Rhett! I'm hoping that Schäfer will be sweet to his little sister.

Leigh Ann said...

That is one place we have yet to visit. Chuck E Cheese frightens me. Ha! I love that A thinks R is IT. That is the way it is working around my house, too. It's so sweet.