Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shopping for Alexee

I'd been told that shopping for a girl was extremely fun, but I just had no idea! I've always liked shopping for Rhett, but little dresses are just so sweet!!

Strasburg Children is having their Memorial Day weekend sale, so we went there today to look at dresses in size 2 for next summer. (They look so big--she's growing too fast.) :(

I bought three things for this cutie:


(This pink one is an 18 month for this summer.)

I got this blue one for her Easter dress next spring! It has a little bunny at the bottom!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware of shopping for that little girl! It can become addictive!! I love the new dresses!

Heather said...

Love all the new outfits..especially the flowered one with ribbons!!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I really love the first outfit with the blue ribbons! I may have to run by Strasburg and check out the sales tomorrow :o)

Flo and Grace said...

You are so smart, shopping ahead...cute, cute!

Leigh Ann said...

Those are all precious. Thanks for the tip. We might just check that sale out tomorrow. I also have a coupon for Cupcakes and Caterpillars. Maybe I'll find some deals. I agree, shopping for boys is fun, but shopping for girls is so different. There are so many more options for girls and everything IS so sweet.

Anonymous said...

LOVE next years Easter Dress! So sweet!

His Doorkeeper said...

Oh how I love that blue dress! If that is not the sweetest little dress! But I hate to think of Alexee that big......they grow up too quickly, don't they?