Friday, May 9, 2008

Phone conversation

Kids these days. She'll probably be sending text messages by the time she's two. :)

I love all her different expressions in these pictures:




4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Ella Grace LOVES the telephone, too. She prefers the real one and has accidentally called several people when we didn't know it! That could have been embaressing! :)

Flo and Grace said...

Love the one of her laughing....a picture of the future, her giggling with her friends! :)

Heather said...

Hilarious..she's going to show those boys what she's made of next week!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey (age 11 months) loves to play with the real phone or cell phone and one day she actually dialed 911 (followed by a bunch of other numbers). I didn't realize she had called 911 until they called me back after I hung up her "call." They could hear a baby on the other end and asked me not to let my baby play with the phone. The lady was really upset. I apologized and am so careful now not to let Lindsey use the phone. I thought this was one of those stories that you read about in Parents magazine until it actually happened to me. Now I can laugh about it!