Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Play date with Kennedy

We met the Burketts at the park this morning and had a great time. I was afraid it would rain, but it was a perfect temperature and we only had a few rain drops.

Two cute 4 year olds. They've been friends since they were born. They're 5 weeks apart.


Alexee ran with the older kids of course.

Having a deep conversation.

Cutie in the clover.

The big tunnel slides didn't scare her at all.

Good laughs over a picnic lunch.

I don't want our kids to grow up--this is such a sweet time in life.

9 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Oh it is so sweet! I don't want mine to grow up either! What a great park! The weather was fantastic today!

Flo and Grace said...

You are such a good mommy...so active and engaging your children all the time. How do you find the energy??

Anonymous said...

This park looks fun. Where is it?

His Doorkeeper said...

These kids need to be in a magazine! That is the cutest picture of Rhett and Kennedy! And Alexee's little outfit is darling!

The Hickmans said...

Those are the absolute sweetest pictures!! I just posted today about how fast Zayde is growing up...

Tracie said...

Super cute pictures! Looks like the kids had tons of fun!!

The Milams said...

Cute kids. Where was her baby?? I love Lexee's outfit.

Heather said...

Cool park..you have so many great places to take the kids.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.