Monday, May 12, 2008

Tag!

Tagged by Heather...she knows I like lists. :)

10 years ago what was I doing?
May 1998...I was finishing my Junior year at Ouachita Baptist University. I went home for the summer. I can't believe that's been that long ago though?! Am I confused on the dates?

5 things on my "to do" list today?
1. Make a check-up and teeth-cleaning appt. for Bogart
2. Go to Babies R Us to buy an umbrella stroller & swim diapers
3. Schedule an air-conditioner summer tune-up (even though we've been running our a/c off and on for a few months...my fault for not calling earlier.)
4. Take R to swim lessons and sign him up for June & July swim lessons
5. Work out, come home and clean the shower

Things that I have actually gotten done today...
Well, I cheated on the question above...I listed things that I actually already did since I'm typing this at 11pm! I like writing things down on lists just so I can cross them off--I'm weird that way.

If I was a billionaire I would...
give a lot to our church and to various causes in our city and around the world--especially programs for sick and hungry children. I'd also travel A LOT and hire someone to grocery shop for me because I dread going to the grocery store SO much.

What are my 3 bad habits?
1. real Dr. Pepper (only sometimes)
2. desserts
3. being impatient...with the kids and just in life in general

Where are 5 places I have lived?
1. Arkansas--3 different towns (birth to present)
2. Salzburg, Austria--college study abroad program

What are 5 jobs I have had?
1. Ranger Boats--summers in high school and college
2. Nursery worker at local church during college (Sandra, remember that?)
3. Auditor for public accounting firms: Arthur Andersen LLP & a local firm
4. Accountant for our church
5. Wife & Mother (my favorite by far!)

3 people I would like to know more about?
Anyone reading that wants to answer!

5 comments:

Heather said...

No, you aren't confused on the dates..I am. I'll be changing my answer. My lists this week are outrageous!!

Anonymous said...

I loved being a nursery worker at church. I remember liking the toddler room the best - I think it was all the energy.

Leigh Ann said...

You lived in Austria???? How exciting! Did you ever do the Sound of Music tour?

Flo and Grace said...

OK. I don't know you ALL that well, but I definitely would not name "impatient" as any of your qualities. I do believe however that impatience is born into all of us mothers around the time our children hit age...oh, 2? :)

sherry said...

I think there is great fulfillment in writing things you've already done on a list, just so you can cross them off! Especially, as a busy mom, it can help you remember all that you did that day....even when the house doesn't look like you did anything!